Audience Research and Analyst Intern (Jan-June 2023)
The Audience Research & Analytics Intern will be assisting the research team in supporting the TV Distribution and Networks and Direct To Consumer businesses.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2023.
• Data cleaning and organizing
• Tracking performance of NBCU content across various platforms – linear and digital
• Assist in populating templated reports
• Report writing and insight generation
• Brainstorm ideas for how to improve/ automate current processes in place
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8070k-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.