- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
We're currently looking for passionate Design interns to join our creative Advertising team in New York.
As an intern with the Design department, you'll be able to work hands-on with our team, helping to design the look and animation of graphic sequences and pitches.
You'll use editing, illustration, and animation software in your daily work and, once ready, you may assist our team bring our clients' visions to life, sit in during sessions and learn the ins-and-outs of working at a world-renowned studio like MPC.
What You'll Need:
• Experience using After Effects, Photoshop and the rest of Adobe CC. Interest or experience in Cinema 4D and Houdini is a plus.
• A balanced and diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates different techniques of graphic design, motion design and/or animation.
• An artistic and innovate eye and an understanding of basic design principles.
• An open mind and desire to grow while collaborating with other artists. Introvert or extrovert, you must work well with others, be curious, take direction and aim to improve and build on your skills constantly.
• This is a paid internship, 20 - 40 hours per week. Candidates must be enrolled in a relevant program, be a recent graduate or have a demonstrated level of industry experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8z1y-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.