Summer Intern - Venue Operations
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionTHE JOB
Venue Operations College Associate
Are you looking for an exciting internship experience? Our paid College Associate Program provides real-world experience for students who are interested in the live entertainment industry. After finishing this program, you will have gained broad experience in various aspects of concert logistics, production, event management, operations and have a strong understanding of the core venue business. You can also expect to apply your academic learning to real-world situations and cultivate your leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist operations department on show-days to successfully host concerts, shows, and special events
• Gain insight into all guest touch points at the venue, including parking, line management, VIP, concessions, guest service and more
• Immerse with front-line employees to identify ways to incorporate our service principles of safety, care, encore and efficiency
• Create and deliver post-show reports on event activities, insights, and recommendations
• Gain understanding of all venue teams and departments (Box Office, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
• Shadow various members of the venue's Core Team, including General Manager, to understand what it takes to operate and manage a successful venue
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Currently enrolled in, or recent graduate of, an accredited College or University; Preferably in a Venue Ops Management program
• Previous events or operations experience preferred (school, internship, or professional)
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact, and diplomacy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50+ lbs. and occasional sitting.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g43nm1-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.