Summer Intern - Venue Marketing, - Midflorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionTHE JOB - Marketing Intern, MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
We're looking for an innovative thinker who has the ability to generate excitement for their ideas throughout iconic live music venues from across the Live Nation portfolio. Success in this role requires a combination of strong creativity, flexibility, stick-to-itiveness, responsiveness, follow-up and follow-through, strategic thinking, and a love of the live music experience.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Learn the process for marketing experience and hospitality for Live Nation owned and operated venues
• Partner with Venue Marketing, venue operations, and regional teams to assist in onsite marketing activities including social media coverage, liaison with press, signage projects
• Working with Venue Marketing region lead to drive short term projects from concept to execution including but not limited to helping test/learn/define onsite social strategy, guest communication best practices & more
• Assist in developing/brainstorming future in-venue marketing ideas
• Research past and present competitive venues to evaluate the marketing landscape
• Special projects as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Currently enrolled as a junior or senior in an accredited college or university or a recent graduate
• Majoring in business, marketing, communication or a related field
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have an avid interest in music, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and an overall interest in learning about the music industry
• Must be able to commit to 20-25 hours per week for a 12 week session. Hours vary based on need or show calendar.
• Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
• Basic working knowledge of Photoshop
• Creative thinker
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5jv10-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.