Spring Intern - C3 Presents - Culture & Office Ops
Remote / Virtual
C3 Presents (which is owned by Live Nation Entertainment) creates live experiences for millions of fans across the globe, setting the new standard each year for events that are as memorable as they are spectacular.
One of the world's largest music festival producers, C3 is the force behind two of the most iconic multi-day festivals - Austin City Limits Music Festival in Texas and Lollapalooza in Chicago and its six international editions - drawing a combined 2 million music lovers annually.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta, New Orleans, and Nashville, the company also promotes thousands of concerts annually in arenas, casinos and clubs throughout North America.
Are you looking for an exciting internship experience? Our paid Internship Program provides real-world experience for students who are interested in the live entertainment industry. After finishing this program, you will have gained broad experience in various aspects live event business. You can also expect to apply your academic learning to real-world situations and cultivate your leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills. This is a part-time position, working 15-20 hours per week.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist video producers and managers during live events and pre-production
• Dig through past hard drives to assist in client deliverables
• Edit/cut down any video needs
• Organize and maintain video/audio gear in office
• Attend occasional meetings to help with notes
• Other duties (runner, PA) when on an event site
• This role will help you familiarize yourself with video and broadcast operations within the live music industry
• Learn and support quality control of client deliverables
• Shadow onsite sponsor/client/video producer
• Gain an understanding of Hulu livestream operations
• Learn broadcast/video team dynamics
• This role requires you to be in our Austin, TX office. This is not a remote internship opportunity
• Currently enrolled in an accredited College or University; Preferably in a field related to the internship you are applying for
• Junior or Senior standing
• Previous experience preferred (school, internship, or professional)
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact, and diplomacy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• 2-3 years experience with Adobe Premiere, Creative Cloud, etc.
• Familiar and able to operate Sony & Blackmagic cameras
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite(Word, Excel, Etc)
C3 CORE COMPETENCIES
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re3xm7-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.