Spring 2024 Intern - Digital Marketing & Strategy (Label)
Title: Digital Marketing & Strategy Intern - Label (In-Person, Unpaid, For College Credit)
Location: New York, NY (On-Site)
Roc Nation, is seeking an intern in our Digital Marketing department to work directly with our team that works on digital marketing services for Roc Nation Records. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists in the entertainment industry, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. Interns will work closely with our experienced label digital team to deliver best-in-class services while gaining first-hand knowledge of the digital marketing sphere at the highest level.
Areas you will be learning about:
• How the digital team strategizes and executes campaigns for label clients across the roster
• How to construct label client digital content calendars
• How to build digital marketing strategies for label clients (across social, paid, email, etc.)
• How to analyze and report on performance pertaining to marketing activations across all digital platforms
• How to use analysis and reporting to gather recommendations to drive client business
• How to conduct competitive market research in order to assist the team in keeping track of new trends within the music and digital sphere
• Understand client pitch strategies and can contribute as needed
• How to make updates to client website, e-commerce, mobile app, and social properties when needed
• How to properly update social properties and create digital assets for clients
• Must be eligible to receive academic credit from your college or university
• Must be currently enrolled as a full-time college student working towards your Associate's, Bachelor's or Masters degree
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Proficient understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) and Google Suite
• Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Very strong written & communication skills
• Works well in a structured and collaborative team environment
• Works well with tight & strict deadlines
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Experience with Photoshop, WordPress, and Email Marketing (Mailchimp) is a plus
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Interest in pursuing a career in Marketing, specifically within the music and entertainment industry
• Bilingual proficiency is a plus but is not a requirement
This internship is available for the Spring semester. This is a non-paid internship, with flexible hours (minimum of 16 hours per week) to reflect your necessary college credit requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wzqn-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.