- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionLive Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
Venue Operations College Associate
Are you looking for an exciting internship experience? Our paid College Associate Program provides real-world experience for students who are interested in the live entertainment industry. After finishing this program, you will have gained broad experience in various aspects of concert logistics, production, event management, operations and have a strong understanding of the core venue business. You can also expect to apply your academic learning to real-world situations and cultivate your leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist operations department on show-days to successfully host concerts , shows, and special events
• Gain insight into all guest touch points at the venue, including parking, line management, VIP, concessions, guest service and more
• Immerse with front-line employees to identify ways to incorporate our service principles of safety, care, encore and efficiency
• Create and deliver post-show reports on event activities, insights, and recommendations
• Gain understanding of all venue teams and departments (Box Office, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
• Shadow various members of the venue's Core Team, including General Manager, to understand what it takes to operate and manage a successful venue
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Currently enrolled in , or recent graduate of, an accredited College or University; Preferably in a Venue Ops Management program
• Previous events or operations experience preferred (school, internship, or professional)
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Acute sense of judgment, tact, and diplomacy
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50+ lbs. and occasional sitting.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gppyqe-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.