Live Nation Canada is looking for an intern to join our Talent team, you will assist and liaise between departments in day-to-day tasks, concert bookings, venue bookings, and managing relationships in the live event industry while collaborating with Live Nation's various departments to put on unforgettable shows for fans across the country.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Acts as liaison between colleagues & clients to facilitate work & accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort
• Responds to internal and external requests for information and follow through to ensure requested actions are taken or completed
• Establish & manage relationships with industry people – agents, band management, tour managers, labels representatives and venue management
• Interface with venues to verify availabilities and build a calendar of events
• Manage internal documentation using internal booking systems, calendars and ticketing schedules
• Assists with presentations, reports, materials, samples, etc. as needed for meetings and presentations both internal and external
• Work with internal and external Box Office Personnel
• Provide general administrative support and perform diversified administrative duties; prioritize, and manage projects
• Multitask in a fast-paced environment and remain organized, with attention to detail.
• Performs general office duties (mail, filing, copy, fax)
• Tracking and research into different initiatives within the department
• Attending and learning the principles of a live event
• Other duties as assigned
• Must possess exceptional organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced, and deadline driven environment
• Professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build and foster professional relationships with individuals at all levels
• Must have a high level of expertise in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality, handle sensitive matters and exercise excellent judgment
• Experience in the live music industry is an asset
• Post-secondary education in business, music management, PR, communications, or related field is an asset
• Must have an avid interest in music, be knowledgeable about artists and genres, and have an overall interest in learning about the music industry
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants for employment in Canada must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Sitting for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0pv2e-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.