Summer Intern - Multiplatform Research Analytics
Remote / Virtual
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
A Sales Enablement College Associate will assist the Sales Enablement team to manage inventory, create new sponsorship sales opportunities, execute internal process , and ultimately help to maximize revenue for the division. This individual will assist on specific projects across our venues and asset portfolio to create value for our partners.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Assist entire Sales Enablement team on potential, current, and future sponsorship deals through inventory management, product knowledge, and revenue-driving initiatives
• Interface with other departments inside Media & Sponsorship and beyond to ensure all stakeholders are involved in project decisions
• Facilitate accurate and acute knowledge of Venue and Festival inventory, products, and categories
• Participate in new platform and asset development
• Create one sheets, marketing materials, and assets for venues, platforms, and potential artists
• Help manage venue inventory and build newsletters to be distributed to the team
• Provide data analysis that support s the sales process and products
• Assist in creating white paper structures and Deal Point Memos for client programs
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Must be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university or recent graduate
• Tech / Data / Salesforce knowledge a plus
• PowerPoint and Excel knowledge
• A desire to learn about the ins and outs of sponsorship in the music industry
• A creative eye and a passion for learning
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7mwok-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.