Intern - Marketing IP & Properties Development College Associate
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Live Nation is looking for a College Associate to join the Property Development & Marketing Partnerships team for the summer of 202 3 . The Property Development & Marketing Partnerships team is focused on ideating and setting the vision for new events, campaigns, or adjacent businesses that drive entertainment value for our fans as well as marketing value for Live Nation, our IP, and our promoted shows.
This highly driven and motivated College Associate must have their pulse on culture, vision to spot new trends, and the creativity to develop truly disruptive and impactful ideas that leverage the largest concert, ticketing and music sponsorship business in the world. Reports to Live Nation's Head of Property Development & Marketing Partnerships.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Creatively develop new Propert y concepts
• Creatively help ideate and develop new events for Live Nation
• Present new event concepts
• Further develop existing event ideas
Strategic exploration of new Properties & Marketing Partnerships
• Identify and analyze strategic areas of interest and opportunities to build new event properties & expand existing properties within L ive N ation ecosystem
• Gather data and insights to further support new properties concepts
• Analyze industry/competitor trends
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BR ING
• Must be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university or recent graduate within 6 months
• On the pulse of culture and trends IRL and digitally
• Working knowledge of Keynote, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Creative mindset
• Detail oriented and flexible
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Entreprenuria l mindset
• Autonomous with a strong ability to prioritize
• Great interpersonal skills
• Passionate about live music events and eagerness to learn about the Live Event industry
• Detail-oriented and flexible with excellent communication skills
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ren905-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.