WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
Act as the third arm of a bold new multicultural team dedicated to advancing brand and media partnership opportunities centering Black, multicultural, and inclusive consumers . Gain first-hand experience in developing reward-winning solutions for brand partners looking to deliver specialize marketing to niche audiences.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Day-to-day support for the CURATED team, including creative and
• Participate in weekly brainstorms , responses to client RFPs, deck development and platform launches
• Assist in constructing innovative strategies packaging LN assets and properties target ing multicultural & inclusive audiences
• Stay updated on research and insights
- multicultural markets & demographics
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BR ING
• Must be a current student enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university or recent graduate
• B e a n all-star collaborator and forward-thinking communicator
• Exude confidence and passion in creating experiences that build community for multicultural and inclusive audiences –Latinx audience focus a plus
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of music culture and trends across digital, media & entertainment landscape s
• Proven ability to be creative and think strategically while moving at the speed of culture
- proficiency in Adobe/Creative suites and design a plus
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0p3je-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.