Intern - C3 Presents Digital Guest Services
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Role:
The Digital Guest Services Internship is an incredible opportunity to work directly on the planning and execution of patron service programs for the Guest Services Department including accessibility, community outreach, sustainability, and guest services at C3 Events. The position contributes to the overall event management plan and works as part of the Guest Services team, interfacing with other C3 departments, external vendors, event staff and festival guests, as necessary.
This is a paid , in-person internship reporting to the Director of Customer Experience. Applicants do not have to be from the Austin area to be considered.
• Manage correspondence through Guest Services email accounts.
• Manage correspondence with Marketing Contest Winners via Guest Services email account
• Manage brand/festival messaging for FAQs and update/build out festival backend with approved messaging
• Assist Guest Services Manager in generating proper and accurate patron messaging for festivals
• Assist Marketing Department in with feedback and collaboration onsite with guest service needs related to social media interaction
• Assist Guest Services Department in all areas of Guest Services per event, as applicable
• Enrolled in a Bachelor's/Masters program at an accredited college or university
• Junior or Senior standing
• Able to work 25 hours per week
• Excellent organization, attention to detail, takes initiative and fast learner
• Project Coordination skills: ability to plan, adhere to timelines, be responsive to other team deadlines
• Resourceful and detail-oriented
• Professional communication skills, especially with staff, vendors, etc.
• Strong written skills (website messaging, email communications, etc.)
• Basic knowledge database management (Zendesk, social platforms, Slack)
• Proficient skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote)
• Great attitude, eager and inquisitive nature, tenacious demeanor and self-motivator
• Love for music, food and technology
C3 Core Competencies
• Demonstrate integrity in the way you operate in day-to-day business and the way you deal with people
• Communicate effectively with various audiences by organizing and delivering information appropriately and listening actively to others
• Proactively seek solutions to problems. Be enthusiastic and energetic in your approach to your job. Commit to putting in extra effort with a positive attitude.
• Be flexible in handling change, able to juggle multiple demands, and adaptable to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
• Stay composed, confident, optimistic, and in problem-solving mode when the going gets tough
• Possess the skills needed to perform your job well, paying close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyyv6p-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.