Summary of Position
The TV Post Production team is seeking a Post Production intern. This intern will be working with the Post Production Television team to help successfully move shows through the Post Production pipeline. They will also work on varied Post Production tasks and projects throughout the summer on many of our current television shows. We are looking for a tech savvy candidate who is highly driven and who wants to work in the Post Production field.
• Aid in the post-production of on-air projects, servicing/distribution
• Updating and managing electronic filing system with the latest schedules, daily logs, project calendars, project binders and budgets
• Create and distribute non-disclosure agreements on behalf of show's post teams
• Help create post budgets and calendars
• Complete script coverage for upcoming productions
• Track script releases
• Track incoming cuts & maintain cut logs
• Help maintain our library of content
• Attend virtual post meetings with vendors, production teams and our department
• Help with additional projects as needed
• Demonstrated interest in TV post-production required
• Previous production or post production experience preferred
• Must be EXTREMELY detail-oriented and understand no task is too small
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft and Google Suites
• Candidate should have the following qualities: Drive, Independence, Excellent Time Management, Collaboration & Passion for the TV Industry and Post Production
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment required
Lionsgate and Starz Internship Program – Summer 2024
Program Dates: Tuesday, June 11th – Friday, August 16th, 2024 (10 Weeks)
The Lionsgate and Starz Internship Program is designed to identify, recruit, and develop a diverse group of students that will gain meaningful educational experiences, professional growth, and career opportunities.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting an application.
The Lionsgate and Starz Summer 2024 Internship program dates are: June 11th–August 16th, 2024.
All interns are required to attend orientation on Tuesday, June 11th, 2024.
• Interns must not work more than 36 hours per week
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Interns must be current rising juniors through recent grads (within 6 months of internship start date)
• Graduate students are eligible to apply
• Interns must be available to work for the entire length of the program
• All internships are paid
• Most internship positions will require working 4 days in office
All candidates must submit a resume (PDF preferred) to your preferred area(s) of interest. The program offers internship opportunities in many departments, so candidates applying should keep in mind that they may be considered for departments not listed.
• Submit a 1-page resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (Optional)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a great fit for Lionsgate & Starz
Business Unit Overview
Lionsgate Television is one of the foremost third-party suppliers of premium scripted series to streaming, broadcast and cable platforms alike while also serving as a prolific supplier of premium content to Starz. Drawing upon its production partnerships with many of the top content creators, it supplies dozens of scripted series to more than 20 different network partners. With a reputation for creating ''brand-defining'' shows for a diverse range of platforms, Lionsgate Television has produced and distributed the iconic long-running series Mad Men, one of the most acclaimed shows in television history, the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Nashville, Dear White People and many others while continuing to develop strong slates of acclaimed new series. Lionsgate also operates a robust in-house unscripted television business partnering with a diverse array of linear and streaming platforms. Lionsgate television series have garnered 238 Emmy® nominations, 38 Emmys®, 66 Golden Globe® nominations and nine Golden Globe® wins.
The Lionsgate Television Group collaborates closely with the Company's other television businesses, including Debmar-Mercury, a leading producer and syndicator of evergreen game and talk shows, Pilgrim Media, one of the top producers of unscripted series, and 3 Arts Entertainment, a leading talent management and production company that has become a major television production partner and a source of top talent for all of the Company's businesses. The Lionsgate Worldwide Television Distribution Group licenses the Company's feature film and television slates, 17,000-title film and television library, one of the largest in the world, and Starz's original programming slate to nearly every major OTT and linear platform through a global network of deep customer relationships.
$18 per hour
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qqnn-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.