Intern - Sales
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
KXAN is committed to developing talent and interest in our industry and provides a wide range of internship opportunities for students interested in a media career. An internship at KXAN can provide you the chance to explore your career interests, acquire marketable job skills, learning about the industry, establish professional contacts, and gain practical work experience.
Our internships offer meaningful educational and work experiences designed to meet the academic and career goals of the intern. Our staff will teach and encourage, but it's up to the student to bring an enthusiasm to learn.
• at least 18 years of age
• Currently enrolled in an accredited school, college or university
• Enrolled in a class requiring an internship.
An internship at KXAN does not secure employment upon graduation.
• Each internship is for 16 hours per week for 15 weeks
• Will be well supervised and participate in a meaningful learning experience
• Upon completion of the internship, the student will be evaluated through a written review by the internship supervisor
Requirements & Skills:
• Expected to work two eight hour shifts per week
• A collaborative worker with a willingness to learn
• Previous internship experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk23yk-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.