- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionNews Intern, KTVH
Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily job assignments
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Gain exposure to the industry
• Perform assigned duties as relating to the internship
• Develop skills based on the area supporting
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Internships are intended to be positions that are for a limited duration
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Strong desire to learn more about the industry
• Ability to work with a team
• Ability to follow directions
• Normal work environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9qmy4-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.
The E.W. Scripps Company is a diversified media company focused on creating a better-informed world. As one of the nation’s largest local TV broadcasters, Scripps serves communities with quality, objective local journalism and operates a portfolio of 61 stations in 41 markets.