- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
KTUL News Channel 8 has openings for Summer 2022 News Interns that will be assigned to various time slots. In this unpaid internship, you will gain an understanding of how the News is produced from start to finish through observational learning and hands-on experience! We will make sure interns get experience helping to gather stories, conduct interviews, and create multimedia content. We want someone hungry to learn, because this is an opportunity to work with some of the best young talent in TV news. If you are studying journalism, mass communications, communications, or a related field and want to experience the fast-paced world of news first hand, then this is the place to learn!
• Must be attending an accredited college or university, studying journalism, TV production, or similar coursework
• Must be registered in an internship course at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
• Graduate students are eligible
• Each intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week (based on your university's requirements)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have reliable transportation
• Students entering their junior or senior year or a graduate program preferred
You will Learn:
• Creative Services
This is an unpaid internship. Internship time at KTUL must be coordinated with the student's respective college or university for academic credit under the sponsorship of the educational faculty.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r09p01-3-237-29-69-42 in your application.