- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
KTLA, LA's first television station, offers an exciting opportunity to apply classroom theories and concepts to real work situations through the KTLA Internship Program. We provide a robust, meaningful internship experience, where students energize the workforce with fresh ideas and perspectives and in turn have the opportunity to be inspired by the passionate work that is delivered each day.
KTLA welcomes the opportunity to get to know students who are interested in pursuing a career in media. Interns have the opportunity to work within the News Departments.
• Research story ideas
• Assist Producers in pitching local content ideas
• Assist Production in set up of shoots
• Assist production on shoots
• Log tape
• Assist editors with locating proper content
• Assist in social media / web site posts
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.