- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionKLFY News Internship (Unpaid)
KLFY-TV 10 and KLFY.com are seeking summer interns who want to get real world experience in a fast- paced newsroom. KLFY is committed to developing the next generation of media and digital journalists. As a KLFY intern you will gain valuable experience in a digital and broadcast newsroom. Interns will gain industry and organizational skills through daily job assignments over the summer for college credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Perform duties as relating to the internship
• Receive constructive feedback on progress throughout internship
• Learn to work in a team environment
• Develop content for both on-line and on-air
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be for college course credit and are intended to be positions that are for a limited duration
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.