WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Are you passionate about Public Relations and Record Labels? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the public relations space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Insomniac Music Group Marketing Intern to join the records team in Calabasas, CA. This position will be hands-on experience in an exciting, fast-paced, friendly and inspired setting. This position reports to the Director, Insomniac Music Group & Insomniac Music Group Marketing Specialist. This is a paid internship and not a remote position.
• Shadow label department closely to help with certain label functions
• Hands on experience managing the social media calendar and postings on certain label channels
• Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
• Conduct research and source data for internal projects and marketing outreach
• Help in developing the Insomniac Music Group influencer list and manage influencers
• Learn and support marketing campaigns as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
• Report release statistics
• Shadow onsite at festivals for brand activation, awareness and collect show content
• Must be 18 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
• Must be able to work out of Calabasas, CA office
• Typical commitment is 10-24 hours per week
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Knowledge of dance music and Insomniac's brands
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpoqz0-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.