Summer Intern - Legal
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Are you passionate about promotion in the industry? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the legal space. Is this you? Read on…
• Research new artist and provide recommendations of who is up and coming in the industry
• Research new innovative concepts related, but not limited to marketing and production
• Collect and source data for internal research projects and pitch decks
• Attend shows with a Headliner mentality and provide consumer experience reviews
• Learn various project management skills through short-term projects and assignments as requested
• Must be 18 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
• Must provide documentation from school that you will be receiving college credit for internship
• Must be able to work remote at least two days a week for four hours each day
• Typical commitment is 14-16 hours per week
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Knowledge of dance music and Insomniac's brands
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be willing to attend events during evening and weekend hours, as required
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d930zz-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.