WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Are you passionate about Public Relations and Record Labels? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the public relations space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive PR Intern to join the records team in Los Angeles. This position will be hands-on experience in an exciting, fast-paced, friendly and inspired setting. This position reports to the Director & Insomniac Music Group Promo Manager. This is a paid internship and is not a remote position.
• Aggregate press clips of media coverage around Insomniac Music Group releases and its roster.
• Attend A&R meetings and track internal feedback.
• Monitor correspondence and field pending press and promo requests.
• Housekeeping for DJ promo archive.
• Prep DJ promo campaigns for distribution.
• Assist with playlist and repost management.
• Research and foster new relationships with third party services and media partners.
• Help maintain the label's various channels on streaming platforms pertaining to upcoming releases.
• Draft and edit content for singles, EPs, albums, compilations, and other as needed.
• Compile assets and fact-checking information used for release rollouts and pitching.
• Project-manage various other short-term assignments, as requested.
• Collect and source data for internal research projects and pitch decks.
• Provide support at events on site as needed.
• All other press/promo related duties as requested.
• Must be 18 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
• Must be able to work out of Calabasas, CA office at least two days a week for four hours each day
• Typical commitment is 10-24 hours per week
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Knowledge of dance music and Insomniac's brands
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx5761-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.