WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you have an interest in learning more about record label operations? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the all things to do with label management. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Insomniac Music Group Intern to join the records team in Calabasas, CA. This position will be hands-on experience in an exciting, fast-paces, friendly and inspired setting. This position reports to the Director, Insomniac Music Group & Insomniac Music Group Marketing Specialist. This is a paid internship and is not a remote position.
• Shadow label department closely to help with certain label functions
• Meta-data entry, catalogue management and administrative tasks
• Help with PR and promo outreach
• Learn and support marketing campaigns as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
• Hands on experience managing the social media calendar and postings on certain label channels
• Report release statistics
• Review demos/submissions for label and radio show
• Shadow onsite at festivals for brand activation, awareness and collect show content
• Must be 18 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
• Must be able to work out of Calabasas, CA office at least two days a week for four hours each day
• Typical commitment is 10-24 hours per week
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Knowledge and interest in dance music and Insomniac's brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv379w-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.