Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Insomniac Marketing Intern to join the Marketing team in Los Angeles. This position will create an internal database to house information on company processes and procedures to ensure everything is documented and formalized. This position reports to the Head of Marketing. This is a paid internship and is not a remote position.
• Responsible for building & maintaining a cross-functional platform for creating, distributing, and analyzing data generated by tracking links
• Responsible for coordinating interdepartmental efforts between social marketers for festival brands
• Responsible for putting together bi-weekly data reports for team to review
• Support website team with creating event pages, updating artist pages
• Assist with web copywriting for event pages, fest sites & insomniac.com
• Support e-mail marketing with copywriting for concerts
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must be able to work out of Calabasas, CA office
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Highly proficient in presentation development, with excellent writing and communication abilities
• Experience with photoshop preferred
• Must have the ability to take the abstract and piece it together
• Typical commitment is 10-24 hours per week
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Knowledge of dance music and Insomniac's brands
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be willing to travel to intern at events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpwxqx-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.