- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Insomniac, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Insomniac Records/Radio Intern to join the records + radio team in Los Angeles. This position will be hands-on experience in an exciting, fast-paces, friendly and inspired setting. This position reports to the Label Manager + GM.
• Work closely with label department to help with certain label functions
• Meta-data entry, catalogue management and administrative tasks
• Help with PR and promo outreach
• Assists with marketing duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
• Manage social media calendar and postings on certain label channels
• Track and report release statistics
• Review demos/submissions for label and radio show
• Work onsite at festivals for brand activation, awareness and collect show content
• Must be 18 years of age and currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
• Must provide documentation from school that you will be receiving college credit for internship
• Must be able to work out of Beverly Hills, CA office at least two days a week for four hours each day
• Typical commitment is 10-16 hours per week
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Knowledge of dance music and Insomniac's brands
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be willing to travel to work events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.