Spring Virtual Virtual Intern - Post Production
Remote / Virtual
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Our team oversees Production and Post Production on all Hulu Originals and ABC Entertainment Pilots once a show is greenlit until it is delivered on the platform. This entails working cross functionally both internally and externally with our studio partners, to ensure all shows are delivered on schedule and budget, mitigating any problems that arise.
20th Television is one of the industry's most prolific suppliers of primetime television programming and entertainment content, including the No 1. Series on all of broadcast, NBC's THIS IS US; Fox's No. 1 drama, 9-1-1 and No. 1 comedy LAST MAN STANDING, ABC's five-time Emmy Award-winner MODERN FAMILY, FX's No. 1 series AMERICAN HORROR STORY; and the longest-running primetime scripted series in the history of television, THE SIMPSONS, in addition to dozens of others. The studio is also responsible for acclaimed and award-winning series including AMERICAN CRIME STORY, HOMELAND, THE AMERICANS, SONS OF ANARCHY, GENIUS and POSE. The studio's content now reaches more than a billion people every day across the world; in as many as 180 countries, across six continents, in 30 different languages.
• Entertainment experience preferred. This includes Film/ TV Classes, Student Films, Internships, etc.
• A strong interest and excitement in the Production/ Post Production world.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Sense of urgency
• Tech Savvy
• Strong Microsoft Suite and Google Suite skills
• A relentlessly collaborate and positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure is required!
• Current student or recent grad studying Film/Video Production, Communications, or related
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejz02-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.