- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Video Research Intern (2021 Beijing)
We're excited to offer summer internship which provides university students an opportunity to work on significant business-impacting projects. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our leadership team. Our interns design and code their own projects and present their work to our technology and business leaders. We are sincerely welcoming you to join and build a world-leading user experience for millions of viewers!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Investigate, evaluate and implement cutting-edge technologies and innovations in the video space. This includes video coding, playback QoS, video processing, user experience improvement, and video quality assessment.
• Collaborate with other researchers and developers to improve the end-to-end workflow of video transcoding, delivery, and playback.
• Utilize machine learning technologies in video compression, playback QoS optimization, advanced playback experience, or other related areas in the domain.
WHAT TO BRING
• Master or PhD in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering/ Software Engineering and other relevant majors
• Knowledge and expertise in video coding, video processing, quality assessment, playback experience enhancement, network protocols, computer vision, machine learning, or other relevant areas
• Knowledge of video standards and video-related technologies such as HEVC, VVC, AVS, AV1, CMAF, HLS, DASH, VMAF, VQMT, and more.
• Passion for technology and open to interdisciplinary work; highly motivated, independent, and proactive
• Language requirement: Chinese proficiency is required; good written and oral communication in English.
• Time requirement：Hulu offered Summer Intern Program. Part-time (25hr/week) internship for 3 months or full-time (40hr/week) internship for 2 months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5p83-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.