Remote Intern - TV / Film Development
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Part-time, Remote TV/Film Development Intern
We are looking for 1-2 interns to assist our talent agent/producer.
An interest in and past experience reading, reviewing and or writing screenplays is helpful.
Intern Duties Include:
- Reading TV and film scripts
- Writing coverage
- Proofreading scripts
- Assist in creating pitch decks/one-sheets/treatments
- Research contacts/update contact database
- Assisting with day-to-day office duties
Holloway Literary is based in North Carolina, however, we'd prefer interns in the LA-area. But if you have interest, the talent and skills we are looking for, we are open to remote interns who live in any area, including North Carolina.
You will be asked to submit a resume, cover letter discussing your past experience, industry interests and career goals, and samples of a screenplay you've written and or script coverage you’ve provided.
Promotion from within is possible for the right candidate.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d881bm-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
- Cover letter (discussing your past experience, industry interests, and career goals
- Samples of a screenplay you've written and or script coverage you’ve provided
We are a boutique literary agency and production company. We represent authors, screenwriters and produce tv and film in the genres of romance, women's fiction, mystery, thriller, suspense, YA, historical, southern and non-fiction.