The Internship Program
The Hearst Magazines Summer Internship Program is a paid, full time 11-week program for undergraduate rising juniors, seniors, and graduate students. From June 5 – August 18, 2023, our interns will gain an immersive, hands-on experience with one of the top publishers in the world.
In addition to working with their assigned team on important projects, interns will gain access to Hearst's diverse professional network by participating in intimate learning sessions and join fun peer networking activities throughout the summer. Program participants will also leverage Hearst's resources to work on and present a group project to senior leaders at the conclusion of the program.
As a Finance intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the team to gain hands-on professional experience as you own day-to-day tasks and contribute to special projects.
• Perform Travel and Entertainment expense audits.
• Assist the Accounting and Finance team with various projects.
WHO YOU ARE
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Analytical and strong attention to detail
• A team player with a positive attitude
• Pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
• Must be available during internship program dates.
The estimated base salary for this role is $18/hour. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as transferable skills, work experience, business needs, market demands and conditions, including geographic location where the work will be performed, and other factors permitted by law. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpq899-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.