Summer Virtual Intern - Talent Acquisition Sourcing
Remote / Virtual
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The Intern will report to the Manager, University Relations and support the University Relations & Diversity Outreach team with all related internal and external collegiate activities and initiatives, which includes assisting with event planning and execution (campus activities, job fairs, diversity partner activations, etc.) and recruitment and facilitation of WarnerMedia's internship programs.
University Relations Responsibilities:
• Support team with administrative duties, including:
• Tracking and maintaining information for Fall internship recruitment
• Reviewing and editing job descriptions for clarity
• Monitoring candidate status throughout recruitment cycle
• Organize and maintain calendar of campus events
• Sourcing and screening candidates from University Relations recruitment activities, diversity partner organizations, recruitment pipeline, and inbound applications
• Support upcoming and ongoing diversity recruitment initiatives; contribute ideas and participate actively in planning and implementation
• Support University Relations efforts to engage intern alumni and pipeline candidates for entry level opportunities
• Assist University Relations and Diversity Outreach teams with conception, planning, and execution of internal and external events
• Compile and analyze program data to identify opportunities for process and program improvement
Diversity Outreach Responsibilities:
• Research, design and present a SWOT Analysis Deck focused on attracting and hiring diverse talent in the gaming industry
• Research and outreach project to attract and recruit diverse Gen Z talent
• Plan opportunities for WarnerMedia to creatively leverage new partnerships and hire diverse talent in gaming
• Assist with Diversity Outreach content curation to attract and engage diverse talent via social media to help spotlight WarnerMedia as an employer of choice for the following Diversity Outreach projects:
• Diversity Outreach LinkedIn Life page
• Diversity Outreach Careers Site
• Heritage Months LinkedIn Life posts
• Currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree; HR, Communications, Business, Psychology, or a related field preferred
• Must have strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with MS Teams and/or Outlook preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication; must be able to communicate effectively with team members from entry to senior levels
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Must be resourceful and be able to juggle various tasks.
• Event planning or execution experience preferred
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.