Summer Virtual Intern - Talent Acquisition Sourcing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
WarnerMedia Sourcing is a team of talent hunters. We get our energy from knowing what the business needs and finding it. We want the best talent for our brands and we know what it takes to get them. As part of the Sourcing Team, you will gain experience in what sourcing and recruiting is all about. You'll get to touch each area of sourcing including market research, active sourcing, and candidate engagement, learning a little bit each day from experts who are passionate about our brands!
• Work with sourcers and recruiters on open positions to find the right talent.
• Create communications for Talent Communities, email campaigns and social media posts to target candidates and advertise open job opportunities.
• Generate market intelligence reports to arm sourcers and recruiters with knowledge about where the talent is and obstacles in securing it.
• Create documentation about new processes and present to sourcing team
• Partner with the Diversity Outreach team by attending events and engaging top diverse talent
• Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications or Marketing
• A passion for people – communication style that can engage talent and partners
• Excellent organization skills – you know how to manage multiple assignments
• Solid research skills – you know how to find things on the internet and aren't scared of new technology
• Agility – you can easily shift between tasks/projects
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.