Summer Virtual Intern - Employer Branding
Remote / Virtual
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
We have multiple internship opportunities available with the WarnerMedia Talent Acquisition team! By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. Internships in this area may focus on Employer Branding, University Relations & Diversity Outreach, Sourcing, or TA Operations across multiple WarnerMedia departments.
If you are selected for further consideration, a recruiter will reach out to you and provide more detail on the specific roles you are being considered for at that time. Please note that you may also view your current application status by logging into your application profile.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree; HR, Communications, Business, Psychology, or a related field preferred
• Must have strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with MS Teams and/or Outlook preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication; must be able to communicate effectively with team members from entry to senior levels
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Must be resourceful and be able to juggle various tasks.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.