Summer Virtual Intern - Customer Planning & Analytics
Remote / Virtual
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The Content Licensing intern works closely with the WarnerMedia Content Licensing team on all aspects of the sales process from beginning to end. This includes participating in the development of new sales initiatives, helping identify licensing opportunities and contributing to Corporate projects relating to the vast WM content library.
• Help identify opportunities within the Turner and HBO content libraries
• Assist in preparation of materials for Content Licensing Initiatives
• Contribute to inventory analysis for Corporate initiatives
• Confirm monthly content windowing on HBO Max
• Track strategic goals within Content Licensing group
• Vast knowledge of films and television shows
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong Excel Skills preferred
• PowerPoint proficiency preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize effectively
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.