Summer Virtual Intern - Sales & Distribution Business Development
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The Business Development team oversees all transactional digital licensing deals, as well as new business development to monetize content with new technologies and devices and how to partner to drive content bundles and partnerships. The intern would identify consumer trends and market whitespaces across devices, platforms, content types, including emerging technologies such as AR/VR, IoT, etc.
• Research and evaluate new technologies and companies to identify new monetization opportunities for content distribution and partnerships
• Work with cross-functional teams and external partners to develop business/product plans around new monetization opportunities
• Research and prepare territory overviews that include all WarnerMedia products in market, key partner summaries and trends
• Transactional/Streaming Digital Media experience preferred
• Extensive experience with Excel and PowerPoint
• Confidence to conduct cold outreach and engage with potential clients
• Demonstrated strength and eloquence communicating in email as well as verbally. Writing sample a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is geared toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.