Summer Intern - Front End UI Developer
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The MALT team is a part of the larger Media Supply Chain Group for Warner Media and as such is resposible for the mastering, locazliation and archival of all digital content produced or distributed by Warner Media. The Full Stack Engineer Intern within this group will work with the senior engineers within the group to assist in the implementation and rollout of GraphQL APIs to search for metadata tied to all applicable content as well as front end development to consume said APIs.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings with the rest of the team
• Translate elasticsearch mappings into graphQL schema
• Implement graphQL API in AWS Lambda using node.js and typescript
• Design and implement a React UI with SSO auth for users to navigate titles / products / assets etc
• Build Kibana dashboards showing API usage and metadata aggregations
• AWS Lambda / App Sync for GraphQL / Cloudformation
• Elasticsearch / Kibana
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration
• of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7 – August 13; must be available for full
• program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration
• of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional
• development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.