Summer Virtual Intern - Employer Branding
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
As part of the broader Talent Acquisition team, our Employer Branding team is passionate about crafting and promoting a compelling, authentic story that makes WarnerMedia stand out as an employer of choice. We're seeking an Employer Branding Intern who will help us attract and engage the best talent by showcasing the value of working at WarnerMedia and bringing our employee experience to life.
• Collaborate with colleagues across functions to help develop impactful, creative campaigns that embolden the WarnerMedia brand and attract top, diverse talent
• Compile reporting on metrics and provide basic data analysis to determine the effectiveness of our employer brand strategy
• Monitor new trends in employer branding and recruitment marketing, research the competitive landscape, and understand the evolving social landscape
• Assist with other projects and tasks as assigned
• Passion for storytelling: You understand the elements that go into creating cohesive and captivating stories that build brand reputation
• Exceptional editorial skills: You can write both short- and long-form content and can deftly adapt your writing style to our brand voice
• Project management: You enjoy taking on new projects and can execute them from start to finish
• Relationship building: You are a great teammate who can effectively partner with various teams across different functions
• Technical prowess and digital savvy: You have experience with the usual tools like MS Office and can get up to speed on new platforms with ease. Familiarity with graphic design a plus
• Currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree (communications, marketing, PR or business-related major preferred)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.