Intern - NCAA Digital Post Grad - Editorial
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
The Digital Platforms team manages several of WarnerMedia's websites as well as other digital platforms. We work with design, editorial and photography teams to ensure content and look of our sites are up-to-date and on-brand. We are the team who thinks both creatively and technically.
• Assist the Digital Platforms Specialists, Manager and Product Manager with updating content on WarnerMedia's internal and external websites.
• Assist team with scheduling of messaging on internal facing digital boards.
• Assist with drafting, testing and QC of corporate email communications through email client.
• Administrative support as necessary.
• Experience with content management systems and similar web applications
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Open-minded with the desire to learn new skills
• High-level verbal, visual and written communication skills
• Familiarity with WarnerMedia and its content
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.