Summer Intern - Digital Content Licensing
Los Angeles, CA
The organization also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
WarnerMedia Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is looking for dedicated and hardworking intern to support the development of cause related campaigns and initiatives connected to corporate strategy and its business units content. Intern will also support the planning and execution of community screenings and events in addition to assisting all employee engagement projects.
• Support the efforts and development of cause related campaigns tied to WM and its business units programming and talent.
• Assist with the planning of community events; managing guest lists and signage, among other deliverables.
• Conduct competitive research and analysis to provide strategic recommendations for CSR team.
• Help create and participate in delivering materials such as presentations and one-sheet overviews.
• Collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners on current and future campaigns.
• Provide pitches for press opportunities and social media projects and activations.
• Participate and support all employee engagement initiatives.
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Detail-oriented, task-driven and organized.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize.
• Passion in CSR and PR as well as media and entertainment.
• Familiar with social media platforms and WarnerMedia group platforms including HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, WB, etc.
• Familiarity with the evolving entertainment, media and technology landscape. (Desired)
• Interest in nonprofit and relevant cause-related initiatives. (Desired)
• Interest in volunteerism and events. (Desired)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.