Summer Intern - Masters Business Intelligence
The Central Product Management Intern is responsible for assisting with the methodologies and research behind Warner Bros. Interactive's efforts to optimize game appeal, retention, and player value. The position will be responsible for competitive research, teardowns, and benchmarks of external games and translate best practices into actionable product strategies.
The position will assist WBIE's Central Product Management (CPM) team in order to optimize the player in-game experience. This person should be a team player, self-motivated, highly literate in video games, and able to communicate complex ideas and themes.
• Conducts a wide variety of research to support development decisions:
• Conducts analysis as well as the deconstruction of game design and retention mechanisms.
• Create well-written, succinct documents and presentations
• Key, main driver in creating presentations on WBIE game-focused design and research analyses. Responsible for:
• Clear, unbiased communication of industry, genre, design and consumer value trends and specific product evaluations.
• Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways, understandable by a cross-functional and cross-cultural audience.
• Must be currently an undergraduate student enrolled in a four-year accredited university.
• Education in the areas of technical communication, psychology, math, economics, business, or statistics a plus, but not necessary.
• Must have a passion for Video Games!
• Interest in video games across a wide variety of genres.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Team player.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and presentational skills.
• Solid knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Office - especially Slides and Sheets
• Highly organized and self-directed; able to keep on an assigned track without supervision.
• Must display resourcefulness, enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity and self-motivation.
• Self-starter with high level of initiative/energy, conscientious with a strong sense of ownership.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (40 hours/week) for full program duration.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.