The interns will be apart of the development process, giving them tangible experience into how shows are developed and made. We have our interns work across departments- Comedy, Drama, International, Kids and Family and Nonscripted- to get a holistic view of the TV development industry.
- Sitting in on meetings and pitches.
- Administrative tasks
- Script coverage
- Long term projects
• Should be self-motivated, have the ability to work in a team environment and multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
• Should also have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration
of the internship.
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for
full program duration.
• Part-time schedule (16-20 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration
of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxj0o-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.