Spring Virtual Intern - Growth Marketing Design and Campaigns
Remote / Virtual
HBO® is one of the most respected and innovative entertainment brands in the world, serving iconic, award-winning programming through the HBO linear channels and the direct-to-consumer streaming platform, HBO Max®. Internationally, HBO-branded services are available in more than 85 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. A part of WarnerMedia, HBO is the world's most successful pay TV service with an extensive array of programming that includes some of the most notable television titles, including dramas like ''Succession,'' ''Watchmen,'' ''Westworld,'' ''Big Little Lies,'' ''Game of Thrones,'' ''The Sopranos,'' ''Band of Brothers'' and ''The Wire,'' as well as comedy series ''Barry,'' ''Insecure'' and ''Sex and the City.''
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
This intern will work on the Promotion Planning & Scheduling teams responsible for strategic placement of promotional content.
• Ratings and data collection, trending and reporting to inform the planning process and help standardize new outputs across all platforms
• Assist in the maintenance of platform campaign documents used to set benchmarks for future campaigns
• Weekly reporting for tracking and analyzing promotional campaigns
• Curate weekly competitive highlights flagging industry trends and programming announcements
• Screen promotional assets to inform pre-roll recommendations
• Ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Solid analytical background with experience working in Excel and Google Sheets.
• Strong passion for television content and pop culture.
• Awareness of the SVOD competitive landscape.
• Previous internship experience in Promotional Planning or Research a plus.
• Strategy-Focused, Detail Oriented, Communication/ Presentation Skills
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98z87-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.