Spring Virtual Intern - Technical Program Manager
Remote / Virtual
WarnerMedia is looking for a Virtual HBOMax Project Manager Intern for the Direct to Consumer department to become part of a team of people ready to create the best in streaming entertainment for our customers.
As a Project Manager Intern, you'll be an integral part of bringing award winning storytelling into a premier streaming experience for HBO Max customers worldwide. In this role you'll contribute to actual functionality in the HBO Max client, services, and platform. HBO Max interns are part of our team and your passion, insight, and hard work is valued and put to use. You'll gain real-world experience by collaborating cross-functionally with a variety of teams and roles roles such as Product Management, Experience Design, Quality Assurance, and Engineering teams, who all view delivering value to our customers as a top priority. To be successful, you need have strong negotiation and cross-functional communication skills.
You'll become a valued member of the Project Management team, where you'll learn tips and tricks on delivering the best software possible from seasoned team members and mentors.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams on capturing requirements and elaboration (starting from just a problem statement), including acceptance criteria
• Translate business requirements to technical requirements that are ready for execution by your Engineering team
• Participate in creating a tactical roadmap development for your assigned technology/subject-matter domain
• Ensuring features are aligned to KPIs and/or contain quality indicators
• Participate in release readiness planning
• Participate in the team's backlog refinement
• Participate in setting goals with clear expectations and prioritizing activities.
• Familiarity with development methodologies including waterfall and agile.
• Excellent written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical staff.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Energy, passion, and curiosity to learn and actively participate in a team environment
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67zq9-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.