Spring Virtual Intern - International Marketing
Remote / Virtual
We won't chase the market; we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
The Intern, Growth Marketing Strategy, will assist in tracking Growth Marketing campaigns, analyzing results and recommending key optimizations to increase paid subscribers. During your internship, you will work on the team responsible for tracking and optimizing HBO Max's subscriber growth, which spans Editorial, Paid Media, Lifecycle and Design. Your insights will help Growth Marketing to exceed subscriber targets.
• Derive actionable recommendations and key insights from a variety of data sources to help support decision-making across Growth Marketing.
• Analyze marketing campaign results to improve execution, inform future partnerships, and support growth targets.
• Measure pre-release demand via HBO Max's organic social and social listening channels.
• Track content performance on and off platform to socialize recent trends and ensure marketing campaigns reflect real-time consumer interests.
• A deep understanding of the entertainment landscape, including key social trends and competitor actions.
• Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel.
• Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of detailed tasks.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills.
• Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and creative problem solving.
• Knowledge and strong passion for learning about shifts in entertainment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
• Ability to work collaboratively at all levels of WarnerMedia.
The Ideal Candidate
• Proven, quantifiable success in marketing analytics and insights.
• Passion for entertainment and linking key internal and external actions to overall HBO Max trialist/subscriber performance.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities.
• Excellent at critical thinking and problem solving.
• Operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98147-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.