Spring Virtual Intern - Growth Marketing Assistant Video Editor
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Growth Marketing Video team creates and delivers engaging and effective video assets across multiple consumer touchpoints, including paid media, social platforms, web, email and in-app. The Assistant Editor will gain hands on experience by providing invaluable creative and technical support to our video editors, producers and motion graphic designers in a range of campaigns and from concept to completion.
• Responsible for QC, versioning and delivering final approved promo edits into various specs for different digital platforms.
• Assist in asset management and content selection of new and library titles for incoming projects with video editors and motion graphic designers.
• Edit impactful and exciting tv and film promos for digital media channels.
• Collaborate with team members in creative brainstorms and pitch new video concepts.
• Basic proficiency in non-linear video editing (Adobe Premiere)
• Technical understanding of codecs, bitrates, audio mixing, frame rates, etc.
• Ability to multitask, manage time and meet deadlines
• A love of television, film, pop culture and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Editing reel submission is encouraged when applying
• Love and enthusiasm of film & television
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d299v7-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.