Spring Virtual Intern - Design Management
Remote / Virtual
The Intern, Editorial Strategy will assist in developing and implementing the editorial strategy and vision for the HBO Max platform and the strategy across Warner Media Entertainment. In this role, you will be working on the team responsible for the editorial experience for consumers that combines WarnerMedia brands into one HBO Max voice, delighting users through engagement and discovery.
Interns will be responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Contribute to the curation of custom collections in the app, emails, and web landing pages.
• Support segmentation of audiences with content tagging efforts.
• Perform ad hoc analysis of competitive landscape and industry trends.
• Assist with QA and oversight of campaign milestones.
• Write descriptions, taglines, and captions in adherence with the HBO Max brand voice and tone.
• Assist in data collection and analytics for continuous editorial improvements.
• Become familiar with strategies on feature rollouts, industry standards and changes, and product improvements.
• Research and report on new strategies to increase content consumption and drive interest.
Candidates should have:
• Prior experience and success in setting strategic context and helping develop creatives.
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services.
• Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to editors and managers.
• Developed creative taste and strong instinct for stories and experiences that will capture consumers.
• Ability to actively engage in strategic conversations with social insights and community perspectives.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and accountable with executive-level presence.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities.
• Experience in content editorial and/or related experience at an entertainment media company a plus.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejkz8-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.