Spring Virtual Intern - QA Accessibility
Remote / Virtual
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
TO works in conjunction with several legacy teams WB Syndication, HBO Latin America Group and Turner International teams requiring additional headcount to support these platforms. The position will support the team with UI Checks, outbound call projects, database maintenance.
• Assist with C Band reclamation project
• Data Entry
• Answering affiliate phone calls
• Answer affiliate emails
• UI Checks
• Customer Service Oriented
• Knowledge of various technology platforms (i.e. Apple TV, Roku, Cable)
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k489-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.