Spring Virtual Intern - Client Relations
Remote / Virtual
Fully virtual Spring 2022 internship on the HBO Content Planning & Scheduling team. Aids in managing metadata for HBO linear and nonlinear platforms, including HBO MAX. Supports manager with creation of curation materials for original programming planning. Intern will also screen theatricals for appropriate placement on linear and nonlinear, curatorial metadata information and daytime playability.
Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Screen theatricals for content sensitivity and appropriate channel placement
• Maintain Airtable Inventory
• Assist with collections creation and stunting trackers
• Assist with proofing and finalizing schedules
• Liaise with cross-partner teams to help communicate scheduling priorities
Candidates should have:
• Knowledge of the linear and nonlinear scheduling processes
• Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe, Google Suite (Airtable preferred)
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Extensive Film/TV knowledge
• Enthusiasm, strong curiosity for scheduling process, and be savvy with streaming platforms
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo80q-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.