Spring Virtual Intern - Business Operations
Remote / Virtual
The Business Operations team builds connective tissue for HBO Max, empowering our cross-functional partners with the tools, processes and structure they need to do their best work. On the daily, we partner across all teams in the organization to define processes, drive efficiency and create visibility. We are versatile, flexible, and diplomatic, proactively identifying opportunities to support our cross-functional partners by improving BAU operations and tackling new strategic initiatives.
• Partner closely across cross-functional teams to help establish and optimize reporting processes and data visualization tools for domestic & international markets
• Analyze, track, and report KPIs for active promotional offers, leveraging insights to influence and advocate for future campaigns targeting both new & lapsed subs
• Support the broader Promo Ops team across various key initiatives, including by building out new business cases and project plans on an as-needed basis - Assist in adding new functionalities to team resources (including Looker dashboard).
• Passion for data and analytics, including a willingness to get into the weeds to solve ambiguous and complex issues (experience with SQL and Looker preferred)
• Organized self-starter with a strong attention to detail and excellent written communication skills
• Experience using project management software (Asana, JIRA, Monday.com, etc.)
• Friendly, self-motivated, and accountable team player
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx1jo-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.