Spring Virtual Intern - Options & Rights Business Affairs
Remote / Virtual
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
We are looking for someone with an interest in the legal and business side of television to assist our department with clearing the music, footage and photos used in HBO documentaries and sports programming. Our department guides productions regarding rights needed for 3rd party material and reviews contracts and music cue sheets related to the programming.
• Upload documents and maintain our database of contracts and rights
• Review incoming music and footage licenses review and create music cue sheets Identify 3rd party material that needs to be cleared
• Assist with simple license agreements
• Normal familiarity with word, excel, etc.
• Research skills, archival, database and library skills is a plus
• An interest in contracts/license agreements.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops,
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp32q-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.