Spring Virtual Intern - Creative Services
Remote / Virtual
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
The Global HBO Max Finance team focuses on the preparation and presentation of accurate, timely, and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis. The Global HBO Max FP&A intern will assist in the preparation of the monthly forecast package and other ad-hoc deliverables.
• Support the Senior Analyst, HBO Max Global FP&A with the global consolidation process and partner with the US and international FP&A teams to prepare integrated and cohesive forecasts and associated financial analysis in a timely and organized manner
• Participate in meetings with business unit's Financial and Operating Senior Management teams and other business partners to gain insight into overall financial strategies
• Ensure the accuracy, relevancy and integrity of all information on financial statements reported in the P&L, variances and rollforward schedules
• Develop and implement analytical tools and ensure that analyses add value by providing timely and pertinent information to support management decision making
• Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to apply in order to influence and drive decision making
• Ability to work effectively with a team and constituents that span multiple geographies globally
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge and passion for Media/Entertainment industry a plus
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp3z1-3-236-218-88-42 in your application.