Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
WarnerMedia seeks a Digital Creative Marketing Intern for the Subs Acquisition Growth Marketing - HBO Max department. This role will will liaise with the Creative Strategy team to support the development of acquisition campaigns across all performance marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and digital marketing. The candidate must be a ''doer'' and will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, collaborative and learning from mistakes.
The candidate will support the creative production across paid acquisition channels, for multiple European territories. The team is highly cross functional and therefore, the role will require collaboration with other Growth Marketing teams as Creative Services, Brand Marketing, Data Science, Product, Tech and Content Experience.
You will be working closely with your manager within the Subs Acquisition Creative Strategy EMEA team, supporting them with various projects and initiatives across Europe.
• Support the team to d rive customer acquisition and brand consideration through the creation and optimization of digital creative assets for paid channels, ensuring that business goals are met.
• Support the production process of digital creative assets.
• Keep the Subs. Acquisition team aware and updated about the timings and formats of the different campaigns that are planned by sending newsletters and keeping internal documents updated .
• Brainstorm new and creative ideas to gain new subscribers.
• Analyze data and create reports
of digital campaigns.
• Include digital creative trends and best practices in the on-going campaign's plans.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in English
organization skills and attention to detail
• Digital performance marketing experience is a plus
• Passion for entertainment, streaming and media landscape
• Positive attitude and work ethic in a fast-paced environment
• Analytical thinking
• Passionate about new technologies and online marketing trends
• Experience working with Excel and Power Point
• Experience w orking with Project management tools
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxv241-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.